- Organic follow-on milk for toddlers.
- Follow us on Facebook: @SMABabyClubUkIreland
- Science Inspired by Nature
- SMA® Nutrition has been leading baby nutrition research for over 100 years, and our team of nutritionists have expert understanding of the evolving nutritional needs of young children, as they go through an amazing period of physical growth and cognitive development. SMA® Organic Growing Up Milk is one way to help support your child’s nutrient intake in combination with a healthy balanced diet.
- SMA® Organic milk is sourced from certified organic farms, and meets strict EU Organic requirements.
- The cows that produce our high quality organic milk spend time outside where they can graze on green pastures and are fed organic feed.
- Stage 3 12th month to 3 years
- SMA® Organic Growing Up Milk is nutritionally enriched to help support children’s healthy growth up until their 4th birthday. It contains vitamin D and calcium to support the normal growth and development of bones, and Omega 3 & 6† and iodine to help support normal growth. It also contains a blend of vitamins including A, C & D to help support the normal function of a child’s immune system.
- SMA® Organic Growing up Milk is also enriched with iron to help support normal cognitive development in a child’s brain.
- † The beneficial effect of essential fatty acids is obtained with a daily intake of 10g of Linoleic acid and 2 g of α-linolenic acid
- Vitamin D and calcium to support the normal growth and development of bones. Iodine to help support a child’s normal growth.
- Vitamins A, C & D to help support the normal function of a child’s immune system.
- Iron to help support normal cognitive development in a young child’s brain.
- Packaged in a protective atmosphere.
- Certified organic
- Nutritionally tailored for young children
- Leading baby nutrition for over 100 years
- Suitable for Halal
- Pack size: 800g
- Vitamin D and calcium to support the normal growth and development of bones
- Iodine to help support a child’s normal growth
- Vitamins A, C & D to help support the normal function of child’s immune system
- Iron to help support normal cognitive development in a young child’s brain
Organic Skimmed Milk, Organic Vegetable Oils (Sunflower, Rapeseed), Organic Lactose (Milk), Organic Maltodextrin, Organic Demineralised Whey Protein (Milk), Minerals (Calcium Citrate, Sodium Citrate, Potassium Citrate, Potassium Phosphate, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulphate, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Sulphate, Copper Sulphate, Manganese Sulphate, Potassium Iodide, Sodium Selenate), Emulsifier (SoyaLecithin), Fish Oil (DHA), Vitamins (C, E, Pantothenic Acid, Niacin, Thiamin, A, B6, Folic Acid, K, Biotin, D, B12), Arachidonic Acid-Rich Oil (AA), Antioxidants (Tocopherol-Rich Extract, Ascorbyl Palmitate)
Store in a cool, dry place., Use within 4 weeks of opening., For best before, see base of can.
Place of Provenance
Produced in Europe
Preparation and Usage
- Feeding Guide from 12th Months to 3 Years
- 1 serving = 200 ml: 1 breaker; Amount of cooled, boiled water: 180ml, 6 fl. oz. (approx.); Number of scoops of powder: 6
- 6 scoops of powder added to 180 ml (6 fl. oz. approx.) water makes 200 ml (7 fl. oz. approx.) milk drink. Young children have different nutritional needs, but after 12 months we recommend your child has around 400 ml of milk per day. You can feed your child up to 3 servings per day depending on their individual nutritional needs. Mix 1 scoop of powder to 30 ml (approx. 1 fl. oz.) of water. Approx 177 scoops per can. 1 scoop = 45g.
- How to Open and Prepared your Toddler’s Feed
- Whilst this product is made under strict hygienic conditions, it is not sterile. Failure to follow instructions on preparation and storage may make your toddler ill.
- 1 Pull the safety seal and open the lid. The scoop is provided under the lid. Lift the tab, pull on the foil seal, carefully and safety remove the seal and dispose of it.
- 2 Wash hands well.
- 3 Measure 180 ml (approx. 6 fl. oz.) of cooled boiled water into a clean beaker.
- 4 Using only the scoop provided, add 6 scoops of powder, levelling off each scoop with the back of a clean dry knife. Store the scoop in suspension inside the can and replace lid.
- 5 Place a lid on the beaker and shake well until powder is fully dissolved. Cool beaker under cold running water or in a bowl or jug of cold water until lukewarm, do no immerse the lid. Test temperature by shaking a few drops on to the inside of your wrist.
- Important Feeding Information
- Do not add extra powder or water to make the feeds stronger or weaker and do not press powder into scoop. Using too much or too little powder can make your baby ill.
- We recommend preparing each feed in individual beaker when required.
- For hygienic reasons, discard unfinished feed in the breaker as soon as possible.
- Made-up formulae can be poured over cereals and mixed with food.
- Do not alter or add to formulae unless medically directed.
- Do not warm feeds in a microwave, hot spots may occur and cause scalding.
Number of uses
29 Approx. 29 x 200 ml servings per can
- Guarantee: This product should reach you in perfect condition. If it does not please call us and we will be happy to investigate this for you. We will need some details, so please do not dispose of the pack or its contents. This guarantee does not affect your statutory rights.
- SMA® Nutrition,
- 1 City Place,
- RH6 0PA.
- In Republic of Ireland:
- 3030 Lake Drive,
- Citywest Business Campus,
- Dublin 24.
- Here to support you with your parenting and feeding queries
- SMA careline®
- UK 0800 081 81 80 – www.smababy.co.uk
Lower age limit
Advisory Months : 12
Upper age limit
Advisory Years : 3
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Breast milk is best for babies and breastfeeding should continue for as long as possible. SMA® Organic up Milk is suitable for young children form the 12th month, as part of a healthy balanced diet and it is not suitable as a breast milk substitute. The decision to start weaning or to use follow-on milk before 6 months, should be made only on the advice of a doctor, midwife, health visitor, public heath nurse, dietitian or pharmacist, based on baby’s individual needs. Never leave your toddler alone during feeding as there is a risk they might choke.
800 Grams ℮
|Typical Values||Typical Values Per 100 ml Prepared Feed|
|of which, saturates||0.3 g|
|of which, unsaturates||2.7 g|
|of which sugars||5.8 g|
|Salt* (= Sodium x 2.5)||0.06 g|
|Vitamin A||64 µg|
|Vitamin D||1.2 µg|
|Vitamin E||1.5 mg|
|Vitamin K||7.5 µg|
|Vitamin C||12 mg|
|Vitamin B6||0.045 mg|
|Folic Acid||13.6 µg|
|Vitamin B12||0.22 µg|
|Pantothenic Acid||0.57 mg|
|ɑ-linolenic acid (ALA)†||45 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)††||4.2 mg|
|Linoleic acid (LA)†||498 mg|
|Arachidonic acid (AA)††||4.2 mg|
|*Salt is calculated as sodium x 2.5||–|
|Sodium is present for nutritional purposes||–|
|†Beneficial effect of essential fatty acids is obtained with a daily intake of 10 g of linoleic acid and 2 g of ɑ-linolenic acid||–|
|††LCPS = Long Chain Polyunsaturates||–|